The protection of personal data is very important to us. With this data protection declaration we would like to inform you about the how we process your personal data rights concerning this.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for data protection
This data protection information is processed by:
Eickemeyer - medical technology for veterinarians KG
Tel .: 07461/96 580-0
Fax .: 07461/96 580-90
2. Collection and storage of personal data and intended use
We only process personal data in the following circumstances:
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit a);
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the existing contract with us or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit b);
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit c);
- The processing is necessary to protect you or another person (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. d);
- The processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data outweigh them.
The following describes how and on what basis we process personal data.
b. When visiting our website
When you visit our website www.eickemeyer.de or www.freevet.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
c. When registering for our newsletter
Insofar as you are in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. An email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your cancellation request at any time to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
d. When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been handled.
e. When using our services as a registered user
- Name of the practice
- Practice type and clinic status
- Salutation and title
- First name
- Practice name
- Telephone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
When using our services as a registered user (only FreeVet)
'If you register with us as a user, we process the following data provided by you:
- Name of the practice
- Practice type and clinic status
- Salutation and title
- First name
- Telephone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
- pharmacy certificate
- Borzoi customer number (see https://www.barsoiliste.de/)
- Tax numbers
- Payment Information
- Data on other users created by the user
- Other data you entered
We also process data about the use of our services, including the payment history. This also includes information in the context of your communication with us. The processing of this data serves to fulfill our contractually owed services.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b and Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
f) Processing of personal data of third parties (only FreeVet)
If you process personal data of third parties, in particular data from animal owners, when using our services, you and we are obliged according to Art. 28 GDPR to conclude an order processing agreement.
An agreement on order processing can be concluded here in electronic form. You can save or print out the agreement as a PDF document. There are no additional costs for this.
With the conclusion of this agreement, you oblige us to comply with the obligations of a processor according to Art. 28 GDPR. You can present this agreement in the event of a check by your data protection supervisory authority.
Since veterinarians are also subject to special professional confidentiality, an obligation to maintain professional secrecy is also required in this case.
An agreement in which we undertake to comply with the requirements on professional confidentiality can be concluded here in electronic form. You can save or print out the agreement as a PDF document. There are no additional costs for this.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data, in the event that for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- for the proper execution of your orders to the following processors:
System house UB Software, Spaichingen
Habel Document Management, Rietheim
Address data to DHL and DHL Freight, Herbolzheim
System house Retarus, Munich for mailings
For seminar bookings to the hotel selected when registering
A transfer of personal data from third parties will only take place on your instructions based on an order processing agreement (see Section 2 f).
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043), for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our pages. USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending Legal claims is required;
- to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
8. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on the website at https://www.eickemeyer.de/Datenschutz/ or https://vet.freevet.de/pub/privacy.html